Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
178 Doctors are Online

Strained muscle on back,pain in shoulders - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   HI
Doctor :   HOw can I help you ?
User :   Hi
User :   I have a problem in my back
Doctor :   tell me
User :   I thought it is due to Gas trouble
User :   I feel like muscle got strained
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   When did it start and what is the nature of the pain that you are having and
User :   consulted with Dr and applied Thrombophob gel
Doctor :   Which are the areas that are hurting the most ?
User :   When move my right hand I'm getting pain...where it joins
Doctor :   ok
User :   Please tell me your suggestion
Doctor :   That is your shoulder or the BAck or the Hip that it pains the most ?
User :   to get rid of from that
User :   Shoulder
Doctor :   I would advise you to apply NAC Gel to the area that hurts the most and this is not a rubifacient and
User :   oh great!
Doctor :   and for this you shall need to get to the Orthopedic to get it throughly evaluated and treated

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor