Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Stomach pain. Which medicine should I take? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Oct-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Abdominal Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 983 Questions
User:Hi Doctor
Doctor:How can I help you?
User:Doctor i have a stomach pain from last 3/4 days
User:little pain
User:but no loose motion
User:suggest which medicine i need
User:and tell me about food
Doctor:Please describe the site of pain - is it above or below the umbilicus?
User:and left side little
Doctor:Are you running fever?
Doctor:Can you grade the fever?
User:normal feeling
Doctor:*I am sorry. I meant can you grade the severity of pain
Doctor:on a scale of 1 to 10
Doctor:10 being the most severe pain you have had.
Doctor:And can you describe the type of pain - is it a dull type of pain or cramping pain?
User:cramping pain
Doctor:Let me brief you.
Doctor:This type of pain might be due to urinary infection / renal stone.
Doctor:I suggest you to visit your local doctor and get an ultrasound scan done to confirm the cause.
Doctor:Treatment can be based on the scan report.
Doctor:Have you followed?
Doctor:Do you have any other query?
User:no tnx u so much sir
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor:Bye for now.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor