Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Stomach disorders and their treatment - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i have been having upper stomach probles for a couple of months
Doctor :   can you please explain me in detail
User :   I feel like there is something stuck up there. I can't eat right, Drive a Car/ Ride in a car with out feeling sick, work, walk for a long time. i'm stressing out
Doctor :   what is your age?
User :   I'm 18
Doctor :   where do you feel your food gets stuck?
Doctor :   i mean exact location
User :   left side of upper stomach
Doctor :   do you have any chest pain
Doctor :   or stomach burn
User :   No i don't have chest pains nor stomach burns, i feel very very uncomfortable everyday
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you have any regurgitation of your food
User :   what do you mean?
Doctor :   revert back of food from stomach

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor