Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
186 Doctors are Online

Stinging sensation in chest - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Lung and Chest disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hello is there anyone?
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
Doctor :  
please proceed with your health query
User :   ah.. just a small question first are you a bot or a reap person
Doctor :  
what do you mean by that?
User :   my problem is this: today i woke up and i had pain in my chest (left)
Doctor :  
User :   it doesnt hurt if i push my chest, but i dont know it stings somethimes
Doctor :  
User :   so what do you think of it?
Doctor :  
please provide your age, gender, location
User :   20 / male
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
is there any heartburn present?
User :   what is a heartburn?
Doctor :   burning sensation in chest
User :   no not really i think
Doctor :  
User :   just those stings
Doctor :  
is there rapid heartbeat at that time?
User :   nope.. i listened and it wasnt noticably faster
Doctor :  
do you have breathing difficulty at that time?
User :   mm.. maybe... i got it just right now.. when i inhaled
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :  
i would sugest you to get a ECG done the next time you have this episode

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor