Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
195 Doctors are Online

Start stop technique to overcome premature ejaculation - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Premature Ejaculation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   hello sir
User :   i m having a sex problem ???
Doctor :   yes please
Doctor :   i will help you
User :   i just want to increase my length of my penis ,and stamina
Doctor :   ok
User :   plz suggest me
Doctor :   there is no medicines to increase the length of the penis
User :   any other option
Doctor :   only surgery is done which is very dangerous
Doctor :   to increase the stamina
Doctor :   you need to practise the start and stop method
User :   how can i spend lot of time with my wife,so dat she can get more pleasure
Doctor :   you need to stroke till you feel like ejaculating
Doctor :   and then stop it
Doctor :   then after the sensation subsides
Doctor :   start all over again
Doctor :   you need to increse the foreplay

Doctor :   and help her to get an orgasm
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor