Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Speech therapist to treat stammering - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2582 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   hello
User :   i have some speaking trouble while saying ..
Doctor :   ok
User :   ka , pa, tha.., and much more and also in some occassion
User :   like teachers asks, and saying important to somebody
User :   i am 17 yr
Doctor :   is this problem persisting from childhood or is it newly developed
User :   presisting frm child hood
User :   it also to my brother but now it gone
Doctor :   did you got this checked with doctor?
User :   but another brother possess, but not gone
User :   yes
Doctor :   what did they say?
User :   thay says that it will go in just 15+ yrs
User :   but now also
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   you need the help of speech therapist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor