Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Spasms in genital area - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Testicle Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions

User :   hi
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help yu
Doctor :   please proceed with your query
Doctor :   please proceed with your query
Doctor :   are yu with me
User :   i have been experiencin spasms/sharp pains in my genital area lately
Doctor :   what is your age
User :   19
Doctor :   gender
User :   female
Doctor :   whats the duration
Doctor :   are your cycles regular
User :   its been happening for months but it has gotten intense for the past couple of days
Doctor :   any white discharge
User :   i havent had a period since Jan but they are usually on time
User :   yes kinda like mucus
Doctor :   this is the first time its irregular
User :   yes
Doctor :   any itching or redness in genital area
User :   no
Doctor :   any other symtoms
Doctor :   when does the pain gets worst

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor