Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Sores in the genital area - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hey mate
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   i have these sores around my genital area um
User :   they are like opend wounds
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   May i know your age?
User :   17
Doctor :   And your gender?
User :   male
User :   i have one on my bottem and 2 on my penis
Doctor :   are you sexually active?
User :   yes
User :   but this happend about 2 weeks affter we last had sex
Doctor :   MAy i know who your sexual partner was?
User :   my girl friend
Doctor :   You need a physical examination done.

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor