Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Solutions for menstrual trouble - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
User :   hi there, when growing up, as an avarage teenage girl, i had extremely irregular periods, i mean i went for 7 to 8 months at a time without any sign of one, at the age of 16 i went on Cilest contraception pill to try regulate it, which it gradually did. 2 year later i decided to change pill as i was still suffering with severe cramps that had me crippled eac month, my doctor put me on XXXXXXXX which i took for the following month, but after this month i didnt get my period at all.. the doctor said this can happen due to my body adjusting to the new pill and to continue on with the next months pill, so i did. but at the end of that mnth yet again no i decided i had to come off it, clearly it wasnt suited for me. so i took a break from it for about 3 mnths (getting one period NOT 3) and decided to go back on cilest as i am in a serious relationship and dont want to tske the risk, i have been on cilest this 1 mnth, jus finshed it, no bleeding yet, do u think i shud continue it?
Doctor :   Let me read it first
Doctor :   I can help you after reading through the entire history
User :   what more do u need to know?
Doctor :   Please provide these details of the patient-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height: User :   age 19, female, office worker, ireland, engaged
User :   height 5'7
Doctor :   Ok after reading through your history and other details I can help you in your problem after asking you few more questions
Doctor :   What could be wrong and what can be done?
Doctor :   Ok?
Doctor :   Shall we continue?
User :   have u any idea what so ever?
Doctor :   Yes the most common causes include Progesteronne deficineny, Secondary Amenorrhoea, PCOD and Hormonal Imbalances

Doctor :   To say you more specifically I need to ask you few questions
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor