Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Solutions for depression - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Depression
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   How can you go about getting depression help
User :   Am on my parents insurance and i dont want them to know
Doctor :   sure i will help overcome ur problem
Doctor :   i need this details
Doctor :   Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   21, f, waitress and student, single, 55, 120
Doctor :   what makes u so
User :   i have no life. I sit at home and do nothin. I just got out of a 6 year relationship and just moved back in with my parents
Doctor :   dont worry
Doctor :   if the person truely loves u
Doctor :   he will come back
Doctor :   there is always a better tommorow
Doctor :   for u
Doctor :   all u need to is to move
Doctor :   on in life
Doctor :   cheer up
Doctor :   thinking of past will make u feel bad
User :   yeah and that consits of sitting at home doing nothin
Doctor :   why not think what u can achieve
Doctor :   start socializing again, make friends

Doctor :   It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor