Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Solution for tight upper skin on penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   hi
User :   i have a problem that my upper skin of my penis is so tight so i cant get my cork of beacause of that
Doctor :   ok
User :   any solution for that
Doctor :   this is since birth or recently noticed?
User :   by birth
Doctor :   Phimosis is what the condition is called
Doctor :   the solution is circumcision
User :   any solution
User :   how
User :   what is circumsision
Doctor :   yes circumcision is a minor surgical procedure
Doctor :   you need to consult a general surgeon
User :   any natural procedure or any lubricant
Doctor :   no
User :   and one time i got it out bt its painful
Doctor :   yeah
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor