Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

Snoring and breathing problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 675 Questions

User :   hey
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   well i have genuine query..i am 26 years old male..and i have been snoring since when i was 18
Doctor :   ok
User :   i have had history of breathing problem and my snoring gets really heavy
User :   i have tried a few products in the market..but all in vain
Doctor :   Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   so i was curious is there a real good product that you suggest can help me reduce, if not stop it
Doctor :   u need to consult a ENT surgeon
Doctor :   if ur overweight u need to reduce ur weight
User : not
User :   im 6 ft tall and just 168 pounds
Doctor :   do u wake up in between sleep?
Doctor :   do u catch cold often ?
User :   i hve a sound sleep
User :   cold.. i sued while i was in india..not in the past one year tho..after comin here to US
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   either way since u have this problem from long time
Doctor :   i would suggest u to consult a ENT surgeon
Doctor :   and take his opnion

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor