Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Smegma - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help u?
User :   hi doctor
User :   you are from where.......?
User :   I am in Dubai right now
Doctor :   india
Doctor :   r u there?
User :   Iwanted to ask you regarding genital problem
User :   can I proceed
Doctor :   sure
User :   I have some paste like thing on pennis
Doctor :   k
User :   India from which place
Doctor :   which portion exactly
User :   on the head.....and the skin around it
Doctor :   k
User :   this is the third time I am facing this problem
Doctor :   its called smegma
Doctor :   its a natural thing
User :   any medical solution for this
Doctor :   u can wash it with soap+water
Doctor :   once in 7-10 days
User :   recnetly I got married and I came to dubai after that now I have this problem
Doctor :   k
User :   Why does this appear...?
Doctor :   u an follow this
User :   any medicines for this
Doctor :   no meds reqd

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor