Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Small round lumps under the skin of arms - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hi there
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i have been to the doctors a while ago as i have a couple of small round lumps under my skin in my arms that could slightly move around but am worried about them
User :   i have a couple in my stomach area and have noticed a small one on my other arm now
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i sthere any soft swelling
Doctor :   or hard
User :   no
User :   just the lump not really hard but like i can grab it under my skin
User :   feels like a lump ?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   i can help you
User :   what do you think?
Doctor :   but i need a few details
Doctor :   before i can answer ur question
User :   ok
Doctor :   i would like to know do u have any other syptom
User :   no
Doctor :   does it pain
Doctor :   do u get fever
User :   no
User :   no
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   it can probably be a lipoma

Doctor :   since this is a online consultation
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor