Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

Small rock lodged in ear, pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
Doctor :   HI
Doctor :   How can i help you?
User :   My friend just got a small rock lodged in his ear and is in a lot of pain. Is there anything that will help it dislodge and/or should I take him to the hospital?
Doctor :   if it is painful means it is impacted
Doctor :   you have to take him to the hospital
Doctor :   because instrumentation is necessary to remove the lodged foreign particle

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor