Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Small lumps on foreskin - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
User :   hello
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   oh well i was wondering if you could tell me if anything was wrong with me and if i had anything to worry about. I have these small perl coloured lumps on my foreskin and are only located on the back of my penis. the dont itch or hurt and cause no problems but i was wondering if you new what they are?
Doctor :   Provide your age,
User :   im 16
User :   and have not as of yet had any sexual contact
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you have any itching?
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor