Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Small lump outside vagina - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Women's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
User :   Hi, i have a small fleshy lump on the opening of my vagina and it really hurts when pressure is applied to it, it also hurt whern my boyfriend was entering me last night...
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
May I know your age and marital status?
User :   im 18
Doctor :  
User :   and just with a boyfriend who i have been with for about 6 months
Doctor :   Since how long has it been there?
User :   but both of us have been checked and have nothing
User :   i only noticed it this morning
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
Can you push it inside?
User :   yes it feels like it could be pulled out but it is attached so obviously couldnt be pulled out
Doctor :   But can it be pushed inside the vagina?

User :   it is in the inside, where the glands are
User :   so yes
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
It can be due to a prolapse of uterus
Doctor :  
or it can be a extra growth
User :   its only small like the size of a 5p
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :  
But still you will need an examination to think of the possiblities I have mentioned

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor