Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Small bloch on the head of penis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello I have a questino
Doctor :  
how can i help you
User :   Okay i'm 20 yrs old and i'm a virgin
User :   While in the shower I noticed I had a small bloch of red on the head of my penis
User :   i'm uncircumsized too.
Doctor :  
User :   and I was just wondering what it could be
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
Please proceed
User :   what could have caused it?
User :   it's sore to the touch but it's not bothering me
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
i will help u in this
Doctor :  
Can i ask few questions
User :   sure
Doctor :  
wats your age
User :   20 yrs old
Doctor :  
since how many days do you have this ?
User :   just popped up last night
Doctor :  
User :   I notcied it after I masterbated could that be what caused it?
Doctor :  
was there any recent sexual histroy

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor