Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
174 Doctors are Online

Skin rash on face - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Rash
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   Hai sir
Doctor :   Hello.
Doctor :   Please proceed with your query
User :   I had allergy on my face since quite for along day can u plz explain me
Doctor :   Ok
User :   wht u'll like to suggest me
Doctor :   Since when are you having this and when does the allergy occur mostly?
User :   since 5-6 days back
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Has this happened before?
User :   No sir
Doctor :   can you describe the rash on your face?
User :   Yes,Before I thought dt it might be a pimples bt it was not a pimple
Doctor :   It could probably be due to an insect bite, an exotic food that you might have eaten
Doctor :   Is there any fever?
User :   No sir
Doctor :   I suggest that you apply lotion onto your face and avoid harsh soaps, use a herbal or baby soap for sometime
Doctor :   Yoou should also keep a diary regarding what caused these attacks and
Doctor :   try to avoid the trigger
Question is related to
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor