Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Skin rash between thigh and testicle - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Rash
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2567 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Hi Doctor.
User :   I am having some kind of a bruise between my thy and my testlcs
Doctor :   ok
User :   what do i do
Doctor :   do you have sweating
Doctor :   do you have redness
Doctor :   in that area
User :   No much in that area
Doctor :   Do you wear undergarments at night
User :   Even after my bath i completely dry that area and then wear my innerwear..
User :   Yes i do..
User :   coz of the infection there is pus formation as well..
Doctor :   Stop wearing at night
Doctor :   during sleep
User :   okay..
Doctor :   Wear only cotton clothes
Doctor :   candid powder at night and sleep
Doctor :   wash it off early in the morning
Doctor :   keep the area as dry as possible
User :   What is Candid Powder?
Doctor :   Candid powder helps to absorb the moisture
User :   Okay?
Doctor :   and stops the growth of fungus
Doctor :   ok
User :   Now what do i do as it feel very itche..
Doctor :   Yoiu can take Avil tablet at night
Doctor :   You can change the soap to a neem product or tetmosol
User :   I use medmix it okay?
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   its good
Doctor :   anything else
User :   Will this infection go if i take Avil
Doctor :   no the itching stops
Doctor :   it is because of moisture you have this
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   bye
User :   can you give me a a skin specialist add where i can go and meet
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor