Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
161 Doctors are Online

Skin growth near testis - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men's Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hello doctor
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Weight and Height.
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   i have some thing near my testis i dont know what it is it doesnt pain there but it is big..i am 18 M 179cm 70Kg
User :   it is not hard it is flexible..
User :   its size is approximately equal to my testis size...
Doctor :   ok
User :   is this dangerous??
Doctor :   do u have skin tag on penis isit
Doctor :   is that a swelling ur refering to
Doctor :   is there swelling inscrotal sac
User :   i dont feel anything
Doctor :   do u get pulsation when cough?
User : is just there and it is connected towards my abdomen.
User :   it is near my right testis..
Doctor :   u need to consult a surgeon
Doctor :   it might be ahernia
Doctor :   or just swelling
Doctor :   either way u need to get urself examined
Doctor :   please dont ignore this

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor