Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online

Skin care for oily skin with dry cheeks - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Excellent Posted in: Dry Skin
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   hello doctor
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i've oily face..
User :   part of my face near the cheeks gets dry
User :   i don't know y
Doctor :   THe sebaceous glands on the face are very active in some individuals
Doctor :   That is inherent
Doctor :   yoU have to wash and clean your face a regularly as possible
User :   on washing my face get dry for some time
Doctor :   Do you have any problems with the dry or oily face
User :   actually my face is oily in summer and very dry in winter..
User :   its ony certain in some time
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Its natural to have so
Doctor :   If you dont have any problems
Doctor :   I would say act according to the seasn
Doctor :   if in winter moisturieser
Doctor :   and in summer frequent washes
User :   ok
User :   any remedies
User :   i frequently get rashes in my T zone
Doctor :   I am not sure of any remedies in allopathy
Doctor :   You can use any alternative therapies if they exist
Doctor :   like ayurveda
User :   ok.
User :   any natural intake will help?
Doctor :   Good amount of water is only likely benefit
Doctor :   atleast 2-3 litres daily
User :   ok
User :   any kind of fruits
User :   one more doubt doctor
Doctor :   all kind of fruits are good like papaya, apples carrot
Doctor :   etc
User :   suddenly i get chest pain
User :   i've showen to many doctors but they said it's just gastic prob
User :   anything serious
Doctor :   how is the pain
Doctor :   is it burning?
Doctor :   To get a more complete picture I need this information
Age: ; Occupation: ; Location: ; Marital Status:
Doctor :   are you there?
Doctor :   have to close this window as there is no response from your side. Please get back if you need any medical advice.
User :   sorry doctor.. sys got struct
User :   pain is terrible.. can't move on that time..
User :   presently i'm 25, working in xxxxx.
User :   i'm single
Doctor :   sex?
Doctor :   I mean Gender
User :   female
Doctor :   height and weight
Doctor :   Which city?
User :   xxxx
User :   ht-5.3 and wt 50 kgs
Doctor :   Do you have cough at nights
User :   no
Doctor :   Do you have any gastric problems
Doctor :   Which doctor did you see?
User :   actually i don't have any gastric prob
Doctor :   Which doctor did you see? Who is he?
User :   actaully doctor is lady
User :   good for
general check
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i get pain left side
User :   if it come pain stay for 25 to 20 mins
Doctor :   When do you get the pain
User :   not specific time
Doctor :   Do you smoke or drink?
User :   never
Doctor :   It could be something related to gastritis
User :   oho..
Doctor :   because of irregular diet and junk foods
User :   not serious thing i suppose?
Doctor :   Yhowever you can get the general check up done
User :   ok sure
Doctor :   You can go Dr xxxxx
Doctor :   Gastroenterologist nearxxxxx
User :   can i know where r u from?
User :   ok sure
Doctor :   I am in xxxxx
Doctor :   But i am student of his
Doctor :   OK
User :   can i know ur name plz
Doctor :   Thanks for consulting
User :   thank you very much for ur suggestion
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor