Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Skin allergy in face due to heat. What can i do to avoid it? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 26-Mar-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 983 Questions
User:hi Dr.
Doctor:Please go ahead with your query
User:for past two years i have skin allergy in face
User:its occuring due to heat
Doctor:When does it start? How does it start?
User:if i play in outdoor or roam in outdoor i will usually get scar or some kind of rashes in face
User:i dont know how its started
User:i consulted one skin splist.
Doctor:Ok what did he advise?
Doctor:Do you have redness, pimples?
User:he gave some antibiotic
Doctor:Does it burn?
Doctor:Does it itch?
Doctor:Is it all over the face or only areas?
User:yes its only in the face
User:Dr. gave me novaclox tab.
User:if i took it for one month there is no problem
User:after that i am getting the same prob
Doctor:Do you have a picture of the rash?
Doctor:Does it happen over the arms and neck?
User:no i have in face alone not any where
Doctor:What is your age?
Doctor:Do you have a picture?
Doctor:It would be good to get a picture of the rash when you have it?
Doctor:It helps greatly
Doctor:You can take a second opinion from a Dermatologist on our panel
User:oh k fine
Doctor:You can wrte the complete description of the problem
Doctor:and upload a close picture
User:whether i can chat with Dermatologist or i have to write out Query?
Doctor:If you go back to the main page, you find Ask A Specialist
Doctor:You can write the query to a Dermatologist
Doctor:and upload picture
User:fine sounds good
User:thanks dr
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor