Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Skin allergy after returning from US - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Asthma and Allergy
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   Hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i have some skin alergy after coming from US
User :   itching all over the body
Doctor :   ok
User :   what to do ?
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight, Waist Circumfrence.
User :   Age 27 . Male,
User :   Occupation - SOftware Engineer
User :   Single
User :   180cm
User :   64kgs
User :   normal waist
Doctor :   ok
User :   wat was the problem.. what should I do?
Doctor :   which part of body u have this rash
Doctor :   what is the colour of the rash
User :   all over body..
Doctor :   whats the colour of the rash?
User :   no rash like.. itching and it becomes red
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do u have history of allergy or asthma?
User :   nopes
User :   this is the first time
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   do u have any other medical problems other than this

Doctor :   or taking any medicine as of now
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor