Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Sinusitis, hedache - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2570 Questions

User :   hello
Doctor :   Hi
User :   in the past few days
Doctor :  
How can I help you?
Doctor :  
User :   i have a really bad headache
Doctor :  
User :   and i dont know what to do anymore
User :   everyday it is getting worrse
User :   i also have a runny nose
User :   so can you please
User :   help me
Doctor :  
May I know your age ?
User :   im only 15
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
How long do you have this problem?
User :   for maybe 1-2 weeks
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
Do you feel your head heavy?
User :   yes
Doctor :  
Do you feel pain in front of your forehead and cheeks?
User :   only infront of my forehead
User :   i do
User :   in the past week i also have a sore throut
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
SO you must be having throat infection which
Doctor :  
has spread to the sinus causing
Doctor :  
sinusitis headache
Doctor :   you probably need to meet an ENT specialist
User :   what does ENT mean
Doctor :  
and take a course of antibiotic

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Related questions you may be interested in
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor