Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Sinusitis and surgery - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help u?
User :   Hello, I have been having sinus probems for a few years. Is there any permanent solution to this?
Doctor :   whats ur age/sex?
User :   25 year old female
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
u can go for surgery
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
User :   The symptoms have always been pressure and pain in the upper nose area and pressure in the eyes and intermittent nasal congestion
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
from how many days u are having this problem?
User :   Are there any medications that I can take to alleviate tis until I can get medical help?
User :   It always gets worse when I have a cold
Doctor :   from how many days u are having this problem?

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor