Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
173 Doctors are Online

Sinus, headache - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   Doctor i have saines problem
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when you have this problem
User :   last 1 year
Doctor :   do you have cold, cough, headache, nose block
User :   Yes
Doctor :   are you taking any medications
User :   No

User :   In headache i take crocin

Doctor :   i suggest you to get examined by a ENT surgeon
Doctor :   you can take Tab sinarest if you have headache
User :   is there any serious problem

Doctor :   no not like that
Doctor :   there are various causes for sinus headache
Doctor :   one of the most common cause is deviated nasal septum

Doctor :   It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor