Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Sinus, from 2 years - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hi
Doctor :   How can i help you
User :   hi
User :   i have sinus problem from last 2 yr
Doctor :   ok

User :   always i have cold proble
User :   what to do
Doctor :   Can you provide your age, gender
Doctor :   Occupation
User :   25m
Doctor :   Do you have allergy?
User :   Doctor :   First thing you should get checked with ENT surgeon to know whether you have deviated nasal septum
Doctor :   Does your nose get blocked, do you have headache, sneezing
User :   ya
User :   those all symtom i have
Doctor :   If you have deviated nasal septum, it has to be corrected with surgery
User :   ok
Doctor :   Take some steam inhaltion with some eucylaptus iol every day
Doctor :   Avoid dusty areas, smoky areas
User :   but i donot wana to go for surgery
User :   i afraid of that

Doctor :   It will be a small surgery, needs only one day of admission, you will be fine with in 5 days
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor