Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Single spot on the penis shaft - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2586 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hi doctor.
Doctor :   This is Dr XXX here
User :   im tiny single spot on my penis shaft
Doctor :   how can i help u today?
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   can u explain the rash ?
User :   its not a rash just a single spot about 1mm in size
Doctor :   please desribe the size , color and thickness as well
User :   its si
Doctor :   may i know ur age, and are u sexually active ?
User :   kin coloured maybe slightly pink. its 1mm in width and barely risen above skin.
Doctor :   do u have any burning pain, discharge, etc ?
User :   28 sexually active
Doctor :   did u have any injury to the penis, while having sex or anytime ?
User :   no discharge or burning. slight dull pain in my lower abdomen
User :   no injury during sex
Doctor :   when do u have this lower belly pain, and is it constant ?
Doctor :   any issues with urination ?
Doctor :   when was the last time u had intercourse ?
User :   its constant but not very sore only slight. urinating more frequently in small amounts
User :   intercourse two days ago
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   have u undergone any tests of the blood or urine ?
User :   no tests
User :   urinary tract infection maybe but i have this spot aswell
Doctor :   i would advice u to get some urine analysis, and urine culture to know if u have any cystitis
Doctor :   as this condition can lead to a carrier state and can cause renal issues
User :   cystitis whats that
Doctor :   and may need antibiotics for treatment
Doctor :   cystitis = infection of bladder
Doctor :   urinary bladder
Doctor :   the tiny spot on the penis , is insignificant
Doctor :   do not worry about it
Doctor :   it will go away
User :   could it be an std?
Doctor :   no, it could be an insignificant injury that might have resulted due to sex
Doctor :   as no STD presents with a pink spot, thats not symptomatic
User :   ya its skin coloured or just slightly pink
Doctor :   so dont worry about that
Doctor :   just get the tests i told u before and u will be fine
User :   so i need to get a urine test. ok
Doctor :   yes
User :   anything i can do in the meantime? i will go to the doctor tomorrow
Doctor :   theres nothing urgent now
Doctor :   also have a nouringig diet
Doctor :   drink lots of water so that the infection can be drained off
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor