Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

Signs of pregnancy like nausea,back pain - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 681 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   are u a real doctor
Doctor :   Yes
User :   I think i might be pregnant and i am wanting to know the signs
Doctor :   The Urie pregnancy test is the best way to confirm
User :   I have been haveing heartburn lower back pain, nauses all the time
Doctor :   the signs are only possible and Probable
User :   they all say no
User :   i have a appt for blood work in the morning
User :   I had the flu last week and i didnt take any meds but could i just be sick still
Doctor :   Yes
Doctor :   the fatigue
User :   fatigue
User :   explain
Doctor :   the weakness the low back pain
Doctor :   heart burn can be after effects
User :   ok like i never have lower back pain just upper back
Doctor :   Ok let us do one thing now
User :   ok
Doctor :   I shall comprehensively assess you what is going on with you now
User :   ok
Doctor :   and what best can be done at home
Doctor :   to come out of this sickness
User :   ok'
Doctor :   I shall ask you few questins

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor