Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Should i be concerned about increasing moveable lump on my vaginal region? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 25-Mar-2014
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Lump
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
User:HI, I just noticed that I have a small moveable lump in my vaginal region. Its not hard and is very moveable it has however gotten bigger over the last couple of years. I mentioned it to a gyn but he said not to worry unless it became fixed and non moveable. It is very moveable, non tender.
Doctor:Please give me a moment to read your query
Doctor:It seems to be a retention cyst
Doctor:also called the bartholins cyst
Doctor:Does it pain?
User:No pain
Doctor:is there any discharge from it?
User:no its beneath the skin, I have seen patients with lose bodies in their knee that is kind of what it reminds me of. It is very mobile but under the skin no redness, lesion
Doctor:All right
Doctor:I get it
Doctor:it can be one of the barthoilin's cyst
Doctor:nothing to be worried about as your Gynec says
User:Great! thanks
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor