Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Shifting pain in the legs and back - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3621 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i am having a pain in the lower back - what is the reason? any suggestions
User :   hi
Doctor :   since?
Doctor :   do you have pain in the legs or the back pain moving from the back
User :   2-3 days
User :   back pain
User :   not legs
Doctor :   do you have neck pain/ hand pain/ wrist pains
User :   no
Doctor :   To get a more complete picture I need this information
Age: ; Occupation: ; Location: ; Marital Status:
User :   age - 25
User :   occupation - s/w engg
User :   location - blr
User :   MS - single
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   have you taken any medication
User :   not yet
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Do you have stiffness also
Doctor :   have yo ugot to ride long after your office
User :   no
User :   i travel by bus
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   you can take combiflam tablet
User :   wat is the cause?
Doctor :   and take bedrest for one or two days
Doctor :   I feel this is because of the stress
User :   ok
Doctor :   and muscle sprain
User :   i have a meeting now
User :   will be back
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   come back
Doctor :   i shall close the window you can relog in
Doctor :   bye
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   hi
User :   im back
Doctor :   ok
User :   i just consulted a doc here in my company
Doctor :   ok
User :   he has given me powergesic-ir
Doctor :   ok
User :   is it same as combiflam?
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   you can use that either
User :   i was afraid if ter was some damage to my back bone?
Doctor :   no no
User :   is ter a problem?
Doctor :   What did the doctor say who examined you
User :   he was nt sure
Doctor :   ok
User :   he dint have any xray
Doctor :   No need
User :   he said if ter problem to bone i cannot walk also
Doctor :   YOU should take rest for one or two days a proper rest i mean
Doctor :   at home
User :   bedrest?
Doctor :   That shall rejuvenate ou
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   LIe on flat
User :   can i goto work?
Doctor :   surface
User :   can i goto work?
User :   how long will it take for muscle prob?
Doctor :   YOu can take two days rest
User :   to heal?
Doctor :   bed rest
User :   ok
Doctor :   90% of back aches heal by rest and massages and exercise daily
Doctor :   no medicines are req except if it is severe
User :   wat exercise? type?
User :   ok
User :   few days bak it ws my b'day
User :   and i got hit on my back
User :   b'day bums
Doctor :   ok
User :   so was very afraid if it has hurt my back bone
Doctor :   You visit this site and you can find some stretching exercises
User :   ok
User :   thanks
Doctor :   ok bye
User :   do i need to take an xray
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor