Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Shaking, fainting, tiredness, 3 years - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Child Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   hi this is a little weird I need a doctor that can give me advise about orthostatic problems
Doctor :   Ok

Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner, I believe I can help you within my expertise and If required I shall recommend a specialist.
User :   my daughter has been sick for 3 years and I think it may be dysnomia

User :   what kind of specialist do I need?
Doctor :   What are the symptoms that she is showing and what is her age?
User :   shaking
User :   fainting
User :   tiredness
User :   weakness
User :   dizzy
User :   very dizzy especialy when getting up
Doctor :   Ok
User :   ibs
User :   it goes on a bit but that's the main
Doctor :   What is her age>
User :   22

User :   she's been on a high dose of lovan for a long time which I think may be confusing the issue

User :   the sickness is not realated to how she is feeling emotionally though
Doctor :   I suggest that you get her a check up with an ENT specialist for the dizziness and for the remaining problems, get a Hemogram done.
Doctor :   Just to rule out any medical problem before we can decide on an emotional cause
User :   thanks my GP didn't know who & hadn't even heard of the condition
Doctor :   Dysnomia is a condition that is common in many.

Doctor :   It is unlikely that she is having a medical condition.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor