Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Sexually not satisfied with husband - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2584 Questions

Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   gud evening
User :   who is there?
Doctor :   User :   ok
User :   mam ,, can i share my problem?
Doctor :   Yes. Proceed with your query
User :   mam, i m sexually not satisfied with my husband
Doctor :   Ok
User :   his organ is too small
Doctor :   Was this problem from the beginning or did you start feeling it recently?
User :   we have no child
Doctor :   Ok
User :   from beginning
Doctor :   When did you get married?
User :   6 months ago
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   I suggest that you try to communicate better with your husband and tell him what pleases you most.
Doctor :   Penis size nears no relation to female orgasm
Doctor :   Your vagina will be sensitive only upto the first 2 inches and anything more than that would be
Doctor :   not of use

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor