Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Sexual related problem - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Men Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3617 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   i am in love with a girl
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Please provide these details: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   and when i wanted to have sex with her..she found that she is not that satisfied with me...
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   u need to have foreplay
User :   age:: is 26, umarried, male, ,software engineer,5.5"
Doctor :   before u have actual act
Doctor :   dont rush things
User :   yes i did it..
Doctor :   take it slow
Doctor :   there could be some personal reason
Doctor :   u people can sit and talk it out
User :   no such reason
Doctor :   then she is not happy with some thing
Doctor :   try to experiment with ur love life
User :   then i found that my animal is small in comparision to all others and now i want to increse it.. and how
User :   sure you have infact given a good suggestion..l..
User :   will try to do that
Doctor :   whats ur penis length
User :   max to around 3.5 to 4"
Doctor :   even the smallest of the penis can make a women happy
User :   is
Doctor :   thats normal size
Doctor :   yes
Doctor :   is this length when erect

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor