Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

Sexual identity disorder - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Mental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   Hi Doctor
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   Can I know the name of the dr. pls
Doctor :   I'm Dr. Jaikishen
User :   from?
Doctor :   B'lore
User :   Can i discuss something very personal problem with u?
Doctor :   You can discuss any medical problem/ query
User :   I dont think mine is a medical problem, but it looks more of a psychological
Doctor :   can you pls describe the problem ..
Doctor :   I can only help you out - or let you know if I can help you after knowing what the problem is
User :   when I was in collge i was very much attracted to guys! Guys with tummy and mustaches.
User :   Then i got married last year but still i have that attraction
Doctor :   you will need to speak to speak to a qualified counselor who will be able to help you out with your problem
Doctor :   I can understand your problem. However, since I am general practitioner I will not be able to help you with this.
Doctor :   Is there anything else I can help you with?
Doctor :   I have to close this window as there is no response from your side. Please get back if you need any medical advice.
User :   can i chat with any specialist regarding my problem in ur forum?
Doctor :   Sorry we dont have chat with expert psychologist right now
Doctor :   We are introducing that shortly
User :   according to ur experience can you tell me whats wrong?
Doctor :   I feel you have Sexual Identity disorder according to the symptoms
Doctor :   However I am not sure of it
User :   what do u mean by this?
Doctor :   I can understand your problem. However, since I am a general practitioner I may not be able to help you much with this. You will have to speak to a qualified specialist who will be able to help you out with this problem.
Doctor :   Your perception and relation to sex is different
Doctor :   So please see a specialist for further advise
Doctor :   like a sex counseller
User :   okay thanks for ur suggestions and time!

Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor