Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Sexual desire - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Mental Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions

Doctor :   hi
User :   hello
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   I have a problem. I am 21. I lost my virginity when I was 17. But sex has NEVER felt good and hurts almost every time. Yet I kept having sex, and now have had 13 sexual partners. I didn't care if it hurt, I just let them take over my body. What is my problem?
Doctor :   It hurts while having sex, physically or you are hurt menatally
User :   both
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   I think you need a psychological support rather than medicines
Doctor :   It is an mental illness
Doctor :   do you feel the urge to have sex always?
Doctor :   when do you feel like having sex
User :   no,never, just whenever I got in the situation and the guy wanted to do it, I did
Doctor :   k
Doctor :   i can give provide you with few tips that helps you
Doctor :   I need to ask you few questions and our interaction may take 15 to 20 more minutes. You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information. I concern about your problem, hence giving you a discount code QMED374. You can use this code to get 25% discount.
Doctor :   Where do you stay ? at home with your parents or with friends

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor