Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

Severe pain, redness of eyes, headaches during intercourse - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Sexual Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can I help you?
User :   hi doctor
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   plz continue with your query
User :   i am 35 old male from xxxx
Doctor :   ok
User :   i cant do sex with my wife
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   what is the problem you are facing?
User :   when i do sex my eyes were go to severe red and i am suffering from severe head ache
Doctor :   ok
User :   why its happening ,any thing serious tell me plz
Doctor :   do you feel nervous at the time of intercourse?
User :   yeah
Doctor :   why?
User :   because it pain a lot i tried a lot but same happen
Doctor :   is there any pain in Penis?

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor