Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Severe pain in right ankle - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1777 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   hi doc
User :   actually i am having a pain in my ankle
User :   one ankle to be specefic
User :   just at the joint
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   since when youhave this pain
User :   i think since
User :   january this year
User :   i dont know how
Doctor :   ok
User :   n its not like i cant bear it
Doctor :   privide your age, gender
User :   but sometimes its really awful
User :   24 male
Doctor :   did you had any injury to the ankle
User :   no
Doctor :   any swelling?
User :   no
Doctor :   is it on both ankles or on one side
User :   just on the right ankle
Doctor :   have you taken any treatment or have you undergone any investigations
User :   no
User :   i have been thinking to do so
User :   but did not
Doctor :   I suggest you to get it exaamined by an orthopedician and get some investigations done

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor