Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Severe pain in neck - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?
User :   Hello Doctor, I am working on microscope from past 3 years, now I have severe pain in my neck. If I see TV also, the pain is increasing. please give me a solution.
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Please provide these details: Age, Gender
User :   30, male
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   have you consulted any doctor before or tried any medications?
User :   yaa, some gel named TANTUM suggested to apply
Doctor :   ok this is an over the counter anti pain gel
Doctor :   did you get any relief?
User :   some what relief i got. after few hours again the pain is starting
Doctor :   ok most probably it is due to chronic stress from your work
Doctor :   you may be needing an examination by an orthopedician
Doctor :   in order to rule out any injury
Doctor :   based on the examination and investigations a proper treatment
Doctor :   may be prescribed
Doctor :   you may need to follow some tips
Doctor :   like every 20 min rotate your neck twice look around
Doctor :   these help relieve the constant tension on the neck
Doctor :   are you with me?

Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor