Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Severe pain in left thigh, back pain. Some relief with painkiller. How to cure completely? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 12-Jun-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 1539 Questions
User:Hi Doctor
User:Good afternoon
Doctor:How can I help you today?
User:two days back i got help from Dr XXXXXXX through healthcare magic
User:regarding my lower back pain
Doctor:How can I help?
User:he suggested to use VOILINI spray and recommended not to do any continuous physical excercise, weight lifting etc
User:i've minute pain now.. more over i've got severe pain in my left leg tigh...
Doctor:Did you take a pain-killer?
User:i rememnber that doctor asking about any pain in my legs that day.. Pain was not der that time . it started form yesterday
User:I consulted doctor and she recommended to use for 3 days
User:I've used only for 1 day
Doctor:Actually If you can tell me the condition in brief I will be better able to help you.
User:Currently I'm feeling pain in my lower back and the left leg tigh
Doctor:Can you describe the condition from the beginning?
User:it started 7days back
User:then go on increasing
User:i met doctor and she recommended pain killer
User:it got reduced to some extend but still am feeling the pain
User:from yesterday am getting severe pain in my left leg tighs
Doctor:How did the pain start?
User:I used to ride bike and sit more hours bending
User:its started paining when ever i used to bend
Doctor:Where is the original pain?
User:lower back..
Doctor:And now it is in thigh too.
Doctor:I think the pain is radiating to the thigh and a nerve may be getting compressed
Doctor:It is important that appropriate pain-killers are taken to reduce the swelling in the nerve and also to control pain.
Doctor:It is important to get some tests done at this stage.
Doctor:For now you may go for X-ray along with life-style modification
User:which doctor should i meet?
User:general physician or specilist?
Doctor:You may consult an orthopedic physician.
Doctor:It seems that you have moved out of the chat
Doctor:You can always login again to chat with a doctor 24/7
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor