Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
124 Doctors are Online

Severe pain after partial menisectamy in injured leg - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
User :   hellooooo
Doctor :   I am Dr.
Doctor :   Please proceed with yuor query
User :   my query is regarding orthopaedics
Doctor :   ok
User :   may i know to which specialist am talking with
Doctor :   pl proceed
Doctor :   I am a General Practitioner and I can help you with in my expertise
User :   i had a meniscal tear in the month of nov
User :   and underwent partial menisectamy
Doctor :   ok
User :   in the same month in hospital
User :  
Doctor :   ok
User :   after dat i was in to rehabiltation program
User :   but even now am suffering with seviour pain
User :   in the left kneee (it's an injured leg )
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   Was an MRI done after the injury ?
User :   yes
Doctor :   Do you have the report with you now? cn you type the impression?
User :   grade 2 tear
Doctor :   Ok it relatively not bad
Doctor :   Was the surgery done by arthoscopy or open surgery?
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor