Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
190 Doctors are Online

Severe low back pain that started suddenly - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2568 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you?

Doctor :   please proceed with your health query
User :   hi my dad is in alot of pain..he blew out l4 and l5 in his back.he went to the hospital and they wont do anything for him and es been like this for weeks now and no one will help him..
User :   its very serious and i need someone to help
Doctor :  
Doctor :  
how did this happen?
Doctor :  
was there any injury to low back?
User :   nothing caused juss happend
User :   no
Doctor :  
did he lift anything heavy suddenly and had this pain?
User :   no
User :   hes in soo much pain and the doctors wil not do anything for him
Doctor :  
is this a chronic back pain now elevated?
Doctor :  
or did this pain start suddenly?
User :   yes
they say he needs surgrey but he can not afford it
Doctor :  
was any MRI done for lumbosacral spine?
User :   it started suddently
Doctor :   ok
User :   hes
User :   yes*
Doctor :  
what did the report say?
Doctor :  
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor