Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Severe constipation since childhood - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Constipation
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2582 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
User :   I have server constipation problem what i have do
Doctor :   ok
User :   this problem from childwood
Doctor :   ill ask some ques before answer
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :        
For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   ok
User :   age 27
User :   gender male
User :   location india
Doctor :   ok
User :   occupation engg
Doctor :   ok
User :   martial status single
User :   height 176.5cm
Doctor :   your food habits?
User :   weight 71kg
Doctor :   ok
User :   usually i ma taking normal diet and doing yoga and excersise,
Doctor :   have you consulted any doctor before or taken any tablet>
User :   Yes i consult octor dr. batra homo medicine
User :   but no change
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   have you done investigations? diagnostics etc?

Doctor :   Our discussion about your problem may need more than 5 minutes. You will be taken to the payment page after 5 mins, I will be here to assist you after payment. It's a very nominal cost. After payment, you will be brought back to the chat from where you left it.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor