Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
167 Doctors are Online

Severe body pain with fever - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: General Health
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
User :   Dear User, You have started the test chat with our doctor. The duration of the test chat is 5 minutes. After the trial period, you will be redirected to the Payment page.
Doctor :   hi
Doctor :   how can i help you
Doctor :   are you there
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available round the clock everyday.
Doctor :   hi
User :   hello sir
Doctor :   hi good evening
Doctor :   please go ahead with ur medical query
User :   my grand pa fell ill from yesterday.he has got body pain esspecially legs and now fever 102
Doctor :   ok
User :   wat can it be..
User :   he is 80 year old
User :   pain very severe he cant walk
Doctor :   there are many causes for fever with joint pain and body ache
Doctor :   it can due to viral or bacterial infection
Doctor :   i need to run few tests like
Doctor :   Complete blood count, blood sugar,
Doctor :   and clinically examine to arrive at diagnosis
Doctor :   i would suggest u to consult a physician
Doctor :   since the fever is 102
Doctor :   u need to consult a doctor at the earliest
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor