Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Severe back pain at the upper spinal region - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hello XXXXXXXX .
Doctor :   How can I help ?
Doctor :   Are you with me,
User :   yes
User :   thanx doc
Doctor :   Proceed with your Query.
User :   doc...i have back pain
User :   am 70 kgs
User :   hw do i get rid of this
User :   pls help me
Doctor :   Which is the area in the Back that Hurts you the most
User :   the spinal region
Doctor :   Since when have you been having this and
User :   well
User :   1 year
Doctor :   The back that you are referring to is it the lower or the middle or the
User :   lower
Doctor :   Upper portion, I understand that you are referring to the Spine
Doctor :   ok
User :   yes
Doctor :   What is the nature of your Work and Do you spend long hours sitting
User :   yes

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor