Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Severe back pain after injury - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 1773 Questions

Doctor :   hi
Doctor :  
how can i help you?
Doctor :  
please proceed with your health query
User :   i got hurt in gymnastics and my coach keeps telling me to do these exersices to help the pain and all, but the pain level has been going up and i am barely bare the pain when i am doing the exersies, should i still do the exerises
Doctor :  
do not do any exercise if the pain has resulted due to some injury
Doctor :  
you need a examination from an orthopedician
User :   wuts an orthopedicia
User :   n*
Doctor :  
doctor who treat bone related issues
User :   buts its not bones thaat hurt
Doctor :  
orthopedics is a stream of medicine that treats issues related to bones, mucles attached and ligaments around

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor