Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Severe and continuous back ache - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Average Posted in: Back Pain
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2585 Questions
Doctor :   Hi how can I help you
User :   Hello ,, I have a sever back ache ,what should i do?
Doctor :   Since when are you having it Das and
Doctor :   What is your Job profile
Doctor :   For Administrative and health purposes, Please fill these details -Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status: Dependents: Yes/ No
User :   i have been having it since the last one year ,,,intermittently ,,and my job involves working on the desk as well as travelling
User :   30/M married,dependents ,yes
Doctor :   ]Do you have a chair that has been ergonomically designed
User :   cant dream about it
Doctor :   ok
Doctor :   We would suggest you to perform some exercises on your chair at work for now you can take these medications
User :   ok
Doctor :   Apply some NAC gel on the area of pain its gentle application not rubbing or massage
Doctor :   and do take tabs COMBIFLAM if the pain is unbearable after food twice daily
Doctor :   after food
Doctor :   please fill this feed back form that i have sent and tell me when done
Doctor :   I have to close this chat window as you have moved out of the chat. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
Doctor :   hi
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor