Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Severe acidity, history of peptic ulcers, blood in stools - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 13-Jan-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Digestion and Bowels
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you?
User :   dear dr
User :   hi
User :   i m having severe acidity for last 2 years
User :   i did endoscopy in may 07
User :   there were peptic ulcers
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i got medicine and relife from acidity for 6 mths
Doctor :   ok
User :   later acidity boosted again
User :   i take dr reddys tabs
User :   omaze
User :   but tempory relief
Doctor :   Ok
User :   i get blood in stools when i have severe acidity
User :   n digestion problem
Doctor :   Ok
User :   pls help
Doctor :   Ok now let me put some questions
User :   yes pls
Doctor :   For Health purposes please provide your Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User :   age 33
User :   male
User :   xxx
User :   xxx
Doctor :   Our discussion about your problem may need more than 5 minutes. You will be taken to the payment page after 5 mins, I will be here to assist you after payment. It's a very nominal cost. After payment, you will be brought back to the chat from where you left it.
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor