Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
125 Doctors are Online

Sensitive penis, tight foreskin and erection problems - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Penis Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
User :   Hi Doctor, I am recently married. My pennis is standing for 1 minute and suddenly comming down. Some times is not raising. I consulte doctor he given zyprima 2 table. but no use. I feel more sense in the pennis tip and my sking also tight.
Please help me to get out
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   I am Dr.xxxx here
User :   Hi
Doctor :   Let me read you query
User :   ok
Doctor :   Ok
User :   what i can do for this
Doctor :   What was Zyprima given for?
User :   to increase the stamina
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   May I know your age?
User :   31
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Have you been sexually active before?
User :   I have masterbastion habit b4 . I didnt feel any discomfort
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Even now, you are getting erections right?
Doctor :   it is only on some occasions
Doctor :   you are having issue
User :   s
Doctor :   Fine
User :   is not raising...
Doctor :   that does not suggest any organic dysfunction
Doctor :   So now it could be more relaated
Doctor :   to psychological disturbances
Doctor :   Do you agree with that?
User :   s
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   How severe and frequent is this issue?
User :   b4 marriage my pennis will raise and stand more than 10 - 20 mins
Doctor :   Ok
User :   but now it is raising and down
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Is it everytime the same?
User :   no some time when iam full mood it is standing upto 5mins
User :   but not all time
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   Do you ejaculate early?
User :   no
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   I recommend you to consult a Sexologist
Doctor :   to get the diagnosis
Doctor :   and decide the line of treatment
User :   ok
User :   it is big problem
Doctor :   why?
Doctor :   Since you are having a problem
Doctor :   you should go and consult the sexologist
User :   I am worring ....
Doctor :   there should not be any stigma attached to it
User :   ?
Doctor :   Meaning you should consult
Doctor :   without hesitation
User :   ok
Doctor :   as it is also a medical speciality
Doctor :   and like any other illness
User :   ok
User :   I have one question
User :   shall i increase pennis size
Doctor :   There is no proved method to do that
Doctor :   so you should fall prey to any medicines for the same
Doctor :   'should not I meant
User :   I miss understood that ejaculate .. question
User :   I am able before..... during masturbation
Doctor :   Ok
Doctor :   What I meant was, if you ejaculate early?
User :   s
Doctor :   Are you having this issue?
User :   I am not getting
Doctor :   Meaning premature ejaculation?
User :   s
Doctor :   So you are mainly having this problem or erection problem?
User :   main prblm is erection prblm
User :   pennis is rasing
User :   not
User :   sorry
Doctor :   Ok
User :   pennis is not raising
Doctor :   May I know which city you are chatting from?
User :   xxxx
Doctor :   Ok
User :   any important
Doctor :   I shall suggest you good sexologists in xxxx
User :   sure
Doctor :   with whom you can get good treatment
Doctor :   I shall give you the link
User :   sure
Doctor :   WWW.WWWW.WW
User :   sure
Doctor :   Is there any thing else I can help you with
User :   shall i consult urologist..
Doctor :   You can consult the sexologists I have mentioned
Doctor :   Dr.xxxx
User :   ok
Doctor :   especially is a very famous sexologist in xxx
User :   ok
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor